Why Our Pub is Great
Bure Farm in Bicester is a lovely child-friendly pub that’s glorious in summer and cosy in winter. We have a rather fabulous patio and covered terrace with a fireplace. Both of which are ideal for al fresco dining. Inside, you’ll find stylish modern décor and thoughtful touches like mirrors, pictures, and elegant ornaments. We also have an excellent children’s play area outdoors for the over 5s.
Flame-roasted rotisserie chicken is the main focus of our menu. Hand seasoned and cooked fresh each day in the heart of the pub, our chicken is the perfect combination of juicy and crispy. The aroma will make you smile as soon as you step inside.
Tried and trusted favourites are always on our menu, along with classic dishes. Feel free to swap your sides - we’re ever so flexible. The same goes for our puddings. Just ask. We’ll create a plate that's perfect for you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.