We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Bure Farm in Bicester is a lovely child-friendly pub that’s glorious in summer and cosy in winter. We have a rather fabulous patio and covered terrace with a fireplace. Both of which are ideal for al fresco dining. Inside, you’ll find stylish modern décor and thoughtful touches like mirrors, pictures, and elegant ornaments. We also have an excellent children’s play area outdoors for the over 5s.
Flame-roasted rotisserie chicken is the main focus of our menu. Hand seasoned and cooked fresh each day in the heart of the pub, our chicken is the perfect combination of juicy and crispy. The aroma will make you smile as soon as you step inside.
Tried and trusted favourites are always on our menu, along with classic dishes. Feel free to swap your sides - we’re ever so flexible. The same goes for our puddings. Just ask. We’ll create a plate that's perfect for you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus